- Open to all with special focus on supporting women experiencing NVP and HG. (Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy and Hyperemesis Gravidarum)
- A relaxed visit in your home or at the hospital (if admitted with HG) to talk through everything your pregnancy is bringing up for you and keep you company on long sick days. I will bring HG friendly treats and be on the end of the phone during this challenging time.
1:1 Fourth Trimester ‘BabyMoon’ Planning Session £20
- A private antenatal meeting to discuss your wishes for the first weeks of your new baby’s life. A safe space to discuss any concerns and to consider the support and options you have both practically and emotionally during this time.
- Follow up meetings available as desired.
Mothers Blessing £45
- During the last few weeks of pregnancy as you wait for your little one to arrive I will arrange a gathering of your closest friends and family to come together to mark your transition into Motherhood in a special circle. We will share stories, food and make beautiful gifts to mark this time in your life. I will organise everything so that you can simply sit back and soak up all the love and blessings from your loved ones.
To help you explore the benefits of hiring a postnatal doula I offer up to one hours free in-person consultation to talk through the service.
Full Postnatal and Beyond
- Antenatal Babymoon Planning session at your home
- Pregnancy Support
- Mothers Blessing
- On-call start time for as soon after birth as wished.
- Visiting either hospital or home following birth.
- Pack of 8 Postnatal visits with each visit being roughly three hours long.
Ad hoc/ Last minute Postnatal Doula £45 per visit
- Free initial phone consultation
- Support accessing other local services
- Hand-holding through crisis
- Each visit will be around three hours long.
During postnatal visits I offer to:
- Support to settle you back into your home/unpack/clean up birth
- Supporting with baby care
- Baby Feeding Support either breast or bottle
- Accompanying on outings and/or to any medical appointments as wished
- Baby cuddling whilst you shower and / or nap
- Organising nourishing, healing food delivery
- Light tidying and cleaning to support keeping the house running
- Support introducing older siblings to the new baby
- Providing a listening ear for your birth stories
Shared Care Package
With this option I work alongside two other Doulas; Gemma Harvery and Eva Bay Greenslade providing you with holistic doula support throughout your journey through pregnancy, birth and postnatal period, combining our knowledge and experience to give you the start to Parenthood you deserve.
If you would like Doula support but are concerned about my prices please do talk to me as we can usually find a way. I am open to discussing payment options such as spreading payments out and being paid in kind.
I also offer gift certificates which are valid for all my services. Please get in touch to discuss these personalised gifts available for all the expectant friends and family in your life!